Health Insurance Fountain Hill PA
R & R Insurance Group offers affordable Health Insurance Fountain Hill PA residents can depend on. Established in 1994, R&R Insurance is an independent and locally owned and operated insurance company that has built a reputation of customer satisfaction with a free, no hassle, and no obligation insurance quotes. We are independent which means we’re not tied to any insurance carrier. We will always research rates and coverage options from the best insurance companies to give you the best policies. We save you time and money by shopping and comparing!
Health Insurance Types Fountain Hill PA
There are basically four major types of health insurance policies for Fountain Hill Pennsylvania residents to choose from EPO, HMO, POS, and PPO.
These health insurance plans help cover your medical, surgical, and hospital expenses. They may even cover dental expenses, mental health services, and prescription drugs, depending on the coverage you choose.
- Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO): A managed care plan where services are covered only if you use doctors, specialists, or hospitals in the plan’s network (except in an emergency).
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO): A type of health insurance plan that usually limits coverage to care from doctors who work for or contract with the HMO. It generally won’t cover out-of-network care except in an emergency. An HMO may require you to live or work in its service area to be eligible for coverage. HMOs often provide integrated care and focus on prevention and wellness.
- Point of Service (POS): A type of plan where you pay less if you use doctors, hospitals, and other health care providers that belong to the plan’s network. POS plans require you to get a referral from your primary care doctor in order to see a specialist.
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO): A type of health plan where you pay less if you use providers in the plan’s network. You can use doctors, hospitals, and providers outside of the network without a referral for an additional cost.
Common Health Insurance Terms Fountain Hill PA
When discussing health insurance with your agent, it helps to understand some of the common terms you’ll run into. Below you’ll find definitions to some of the most common health insurance terms.
- Deductible — the amount of money you pay toward medical bills before your insurance coverage begins.
- Co-pay — a specified amount of money you pay upfront for doctor visits and prescription refills.
- Co-insurance — the percentage of medical bills you pay after meeting the deductible.
As members of the Fountain Hill community and licensed professionals, R&R insurance provides a wide range of insurance options because we are an independent insurance agency. We compare prices to find the best possible options for your individual needs. We have insurance options for Home, Property, Auto, Business, Life and Health insurances.
If you’re looking for the best individual Auto Insurance Fountain Hill PA residents rely on, give R&R insurance a call at 215-310-9324 and get your free quote today!
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Pennsylvania's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse. Bucks County, Montgomery County, Northampton County, Lehigh Valley, Berks County & Philadelphia.